Thursday 9 June 2016

Thank you Mr Postman...



"Can you tell what it is yet?"

Actually...  thinking about that for a moment, I suppose it's in poor taste... yet another of our childhood heros turned out to be a monster hiding in plain sight.

MOVING on... well of course it's the side fenders I ordered earlier in the week (or was it last week?) - no matter...

They're here and now in the attic along with the rest of the "bottom drawer"



The fenders weren't the only thing delivered today - the FREE fire extinguisher from Fire Solutions Ltd turned up as promised.  

I must say, how pleased I am with their customer service - especially given I didn't even have a receipt...  they happily and without any argument whatsoever, apologised for the confusion, promised to send another one out AND did so... promptly.  WHO could ask for anything more?

It's often said that a company shows it's true colours when addressing a problem so Well done chaps. 

Also in the pipeline are some mooring pins - I ordered a couple at the weekend and then decided to make some  extras myself from steel bar at work.    My plan is to use "ribbed bar" to give them a bit of purchase and weld a loop on... my welding isn't pretty but it's usually strong - I'll report  back in due course and (depending on  how bad interesting they look) upload a photo of them.

Until next time...


No comments: